A day outside in the mud!



We hadn't gotten outside for awhile due to the weather so we all jumped at the chance, even if it was muddy. The boys couldn't wait to get their boots on and go tromp!  I hadn't taken pictures for awhile either so I enjoyed the time and found myself taking way too many as usual.  
It took a bit of work to get them all cleaned up but it was well worth my house staying clean for awhile and their big smiles!  Man, I love boys!
I wish I could somehow hang on to this age forever.  I butch chopped Ryan's hair and am under strict orders not to touch it again until after the graduation and wedding this summer.  Sorry bud!  Could he look any more like his Daddy?
The lighting on this photo is off but I still love it.  Raef has always had the most beautiful blue eyes and this picture captures that.
Muddy but still adorable.
This shot reminds me of the big brother, little brother relationship the boys have.  Raef tries his best to always protect Ryan and take care of him.  Although Ryan has a much tougher personality and can take care of Raef just as well.  They are a perfect pair.
Doing some stunts on his favorite possession!  Everytime we go outside for anything....anything at all, he runs for his bike.

No comments: