So, my pinched nerve went away on the 24th and Christmas was magical. Trent and I didn't get eachother anything. Well, that's a lie. We each spent 10 dollars. I surprised Trent and gave him what he asks for for every holiday, birthday, or special day......panties. Pink, ruffly, panties. He was so embarrassed. It was perfect. Hey, if that's what he wants! The boys were spoiled of course by family and we filled a suitcase up with cars, macs, walle, and more animals! Raef said we had to get home so his new animals could meet his animals at home because his animals were getting sad he was gone so long. Then, on the 26th I woke up with terrible stomach pain and despite Trents efforts of healing me with a hot shower and mylanta, we went to the emergency room. After all was said and done, I had my gallbladder and appendix removed that night. That was my reward for being right that mylanta wouldn't solve this problem.....surgery. Fabulous! We were fortunate though to be with family so the boys were taken care of and I could rest. My stomach looks like I was involved in a drive by shooting since I did laproscopic surgery I have 5 incisions. Bring on the bikini! Trent says he is almost ready to trade me in for a new model. I am too. We are home now and I am almost fully recovered and very ready to wish 2008 goodbye. What a year!

No comments: