Raef loves playing outside in the snow but Ryan still won't go out. He wants to but refuses to put his boots or coat on. He holds his tennis shoes and cries and cries. Raef got his first goose egg and you can see the lasting effects. This is about 5 days later and still quite the bruise. He cried until I took him up to the bathroom and let him look at himself in the mirror. He started laughing so hard I couldn't believe it. He thought it was so funny. It was huge. Trent is doing well, except he is becoming like every other medical/dental student and thinking he is dying from every disease he learns about or treats on a patient. We'll see if he makes it out alive this time. I am feeling better than I have in a long time. Maybe being down for awhile and healing has its perks. I suddenly feel great and young again. Yahoo!!!

No comments: