A visit from Santa's helper


We really got spoiled when my mom came to visit in December. She came with lots of presents and a shopping list of more stuff to pick up. The boys got their first set of legos(I don't know how that is possible but yes, their first set). They got movies and transformers and lots of treats. I got a KitchenAid stand up mixer and Trent got an espresso machine so we could make our favorite winter treat: steamers! I'm so excited I could pee my pants! Really! Who does this? Who gets spoiled this much in one weekend? I am definitely not complaining. We had lots of fun catching up and chit chatting. Mom took me shoe shopping and grocery shopping too. She even managed to introduce me to some new stores in my own city! Yikes! She treated us to a great weekend!

No comments: